RegWatson multigenre > This is the entire instruction packet for the research project!!!
DUE NOV 20!!!!! See the calendar for the in class work dates!
AP Lang 12
Tone Words Powerpoint Instructions
- You will be assigned two or more tone words.
- For each word, you will create a powerpoint. It doesn’t have to be two separate powerpoints, but each word should have its own section.
- The first slide for each word will present the word in black on a white page in a plain font. I HIGHLY suggest using Arial. Yes, do that.
- For the next screen, choose a font and color that you feel matches the word and type the word using that. Get creative and be able to verbally tell us why you chose that.
- Third screen: word in chosen font and color WITH the definition.
- Last screen: a cited passage or sentence that demonstrates the word, again in the chosen font and color. You should use all your google skills to find a passage that you could describe in this tone. If you are stumped you can try to CREATE a sentence or brief passage that has this tone.
- We will present our tone words tomorrow!