I am so very excited to share this year with you in 10th World Lit Honors!
I’ve taught it for MANY years at the senior level and I have enjoyed it greatly. I love exploring the world and its cultures through literature and writing.
More information on the class, readings, etc will be forthcoming.
Intro; transcripts; expectations; what are we doing in here? Please bring your copy of Haroun and the Sea of Stories the rest of this week. We will be doing group review and then your test on Thursday.
Today, group up and work on the review for Haroun!
Media Center for Computer Day
- Sign up for your vocabulary.com account. Here is the link for my class.
- Sign up for a Remind account! You can do it through an app on your smartphone or text message or even in your email if that is preferable. remind invite
- Fill out the student info form.
- Read the plagiarism contract. Plagiarism Contract 2017-18
- Electronically “sign” that you have read and understand it.
- Once you are done, please log off the computer so I know you have completed all steps. We will return to the room and do some review on Haroun!
HW: continue to review Haroun. Test on Tuesday, 8/8. MORE INFO THAN YOU NEED: Haroun-and-the-Sea-of-Stories-LitChart
Preview for next week
Tuesday- Haroun Test